Push fit drip?

Cbasson, have to say I agree with above poster as pipes in the foreground could have been shaped from a single pipe. Other pipes also bend with bender would have resulted in tidier job with less fittings. To start using fittings on 15mm pipe like seen in the picture is indicative of lack of proffessionalism..

Have to say, while the pipe runs are not that tidy, certainly are better than plastic runs one sees more and more nowadays.

Sponsored Links
Is that a waste pipe in the foreground ? (Black 1 1/4 with white 45). Would have been better terminating into here with condense.

Cbasson, have to say I agree with above poster as pipes in the foreground could have been shaped from a single pipe. Other pipes also bend with bender would have resulted in tidier job with less fittings. To start using fittings on 15mm pipe like seen in the picture is indicative of lack of proffessionalism..

Have to say, while the pipe runs are not that tidy, certainly are better than plastic runs one sees more and more nowadays.

Ok, I see what you and Richardthe3rd are getting at . In hindisght i agree. Again, one of those questions i may ask now if i was getting the job done but i guess its ease of installation vs ideal set-up for most installers.

Unless you know what exactly you are after before hand....i find you generally have to specify everything and you find out later what a better way of doing was.

Sponsored Links
Is that a waste pipe in the foreground ? (Black 1 1/4 with white 45). Would have been better terminating into here with condense.

That pipe towards the bottom of the picture comes from the sump pump in the cellar and flows to the left into the main waste pipe. The white plastic pipe connects to a lower plastic pipe which than travels left into the same waste pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back