PVA Sealing.

4 inch self adhesive scrim is available from screw fix, i was refering to catching it easy in the corners when laying on, then it pulls up, not so easy to make that mistake with the 4" i find as it is another inch away from the corner.

I think i am struggling to explan myself properly lol.

heres the link for the scrim tape if anyone is interested

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/20929...lding-Tape/Plasterboard-Joint-Tape-96mm-x-90m

Sponsored Links
i am about to find some 4 inch RC and order some, have heard it mentioned a couple of times recently and supposedly if you get 'decent' stuff it's quite rigid so can be folded nicely into corners.

4 inch self adhesive scrim is available from screw fix, i was refering to catching it easy in the corners when laying on, then it pulls up, not so easy to make that mistake with the 4" i find as it is another inch away from the corner.

I think i am struggling to explan myself properly lol.

heres the link for the scrim tape if anyone is interested

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/20929...pe/Plasterboard-Joint-Tape-96mm-x-90m[/QUOTE]

Many thanks for that info John,,, and hey,, you explained it perfectly. ;)

i am about to find some 4 inch RC and order some, have heard it mentioned a couple of times recently and supposedly if you get 'decent' stuff it's quite rigid so can be folded nicely into corners.

Yep,, sounds good stuff TM,, sometimes the 2" is a bit on the neat side. ;)

Sponsored Links
Thanks for sharing.. the link.. got to have some info regarding the fact.. about the problem..
Some were to be stay safe kind.. use carefully and get your work done.
Play safe with adhesive materials.
Sam.
adhesive tape

Thanks for sharing.. the link.. got to have some info regarding the fact.. about the problem..
Sam.
adhesive tape
Is this an advert; doesn't make much sense :confused:

Is this an advert; doesn't make much sense :confused:

I thought that myself Rich' when i saw it earlier today. Maybe it's one of the "green aware" crap things,,, treating people like idiots,,, doh. :rolleyes:

Haha. I also though what is he on about!

Well once again thanks to all the replies, i appriciate it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back