Pyronics enforcer - Temporarily removing a sensor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, need some help please.

We have a pyronics enforcer V10 system with wireless sensors. We are having our door replaced so need to remove the front door sensor and magent for a day. I have engineers code as well as key fob and our usual code.

1. To physically remove the devices do I just out Engineers code and then start removing devices? I think the magnet in door is removed by removing cover and then a screw?

2. As I will be installing same sensor back after a day can I somehow "disable" it rather than "deleting" it. Looking at the manual it seems I go to engineers menu then change input and then set the particular door sensor to "00"? Is this correct?

Thanks for reading my post.

Sponsored Links
Engineers code, magnet and sensor off as you say. Don’t bother faffing about with recording the sensor to disable it. Just use some spark table and tape the magnet to the sensor which will make the panel think the loop is closed.

If you diable it in programming it wont let you leave until it is deleted under 'wireless device control, then u will have to relearn it afterwards

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back