Pyronix bell box light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
All,
Quick question.
I have seen some bell box in neighborhood have very bright LED even when they are not armed. My pyronix bell box is not having any light when it is disarmed.
I felt bright led will add some deterrent.
just curious if there is any setting or anything that i can do to set it up.

Thanks for reading

Sponsored Links
Firstly you will need a hardwired siren not say an enforcer WE siren.

If siren is wired then you need the X module along with backlight unit ( about £35)

OR a much more simple fix are the twin flash LED kits thst have their own lithium ion batteries - really effective
and last a lifetime without hammering your siren battery..

MM

Firstly you will need a hardwired siren not say an enforcer WE siren.

If siren is wired then you need the X module along with backlight unit ( about £35)

OR a much more simple fix are the twin flash LED kits thst have their own lithium ion batteries - really effective
and last a lifetime without hammering your siren battery..

MM
Thanks.
I noticed that twin flash led kits cost around £15. Can this flash Led kit be fit into my existing Pyronix bell box?

I actually fitted these into a visonic siren BUT Im sure it cannot be a problem to fit into WE Siren....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back