quotes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

can anyone let me know what they think i should expect to pay for getting a room 17x17 plastered? (lounge) also 2 other walls that adjoin at the corner in a hallway? (wall 1 sloped under stairs 6ft & 2nd wall 4ft)

I am happy to remove all radiators, faceplates, and any other fittings prior to the work being done.

thanks

Sponsored Links
well,

i've rung a couple who say we'll pop around & dont, or want £250+.....

I had someone do my cieling, not a bad job but said they couldnt do walls... shame cos they were nice lads who did a good clean / tidy & very presentable job.

also everything in life tells u reputation / word of mouth is better than a blind number from the phone book, so i thought people on here with 10,000 posts might know each other well enough & be local enough to say we'll come look / do it for xx or we know xx on here that is local & really good.... :)

thanks
josh1e

Sponsored Links
well,

i've rung a couple who say we'll pop around & dont, or want £250+.....

I had someone do my cieling, not a bad job but said they couldnt do walls... shame cos they were nice lads who did a good clean / tidy & very presentable job.

also everything in life tells u reputation / word of mouth is better than a blind number from the phone book, so i thought people on here with 10,000 posts might know each other well enough & be local enough to say we'll come look / do it for xx or we know xx on here that is local & really good.... :)

thanks
josh1e

Wrong section I think mate, you need a plasterer not a decorator. Also, I think £250 sounds pretty cheap compared to what plasterers charge around my way, unless they will be doing the job in a day.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back