Racism isn't a touchy topic if you're not a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
France
Just seen that on twitter, and I thought, how apt!

" it can be tempting to wonder if confronting racist posts on social media can ever achieve anything. Experts say that it really does — and that standing up to racial microaggressions and subtle racist behavior online is a good way to begin change, though it's nowhere near enough."
"When these things are not challenged, people think they are OK and that’s how racism reproduces,"
https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.nasw-md.o...f/antiracism/how_to_confront_people_on_so.pdf
But overt racism, such as that displayed by some on here, should be deleted. To not do so sheds a light on the mindset of the moderators.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I am touchy about racist comments, that is true. It's abhorrent.
I've never been shy of discussing racism.
Anyone who intentionally makes racist comments, especially with the sole intention of being offensive, deserves to become a pariah of society.

Just seen that on twitter, and I thought, how apt!

" it can be tempting to wonder if confronting racist posts on social media can ever achieve anything. Experts say that it really does — and that standing up to racial microaggressions and subtle racist behavior online is a good way to begin change, though it's nowhere near enough."
"When these things are not challenged, people think they are OK and that’s how racism reproduces,"
https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.nasw-md.o...f/antiracism/how_to_confront_people_on_so.pdf
Bit overt racism, such as that displayed by some on here, should be deleted. To not do so sheds a light on the mindset of the moderators.

ball cocks :LOL:

you are obsessed , its your lifes mission himmy :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I am touchy about racist comments, that is true. It's abhorrent.
I've never been shy of discussing racism.
Anyone who intentionally makes racist comments, especially with the sole intention of being offensive, deserves to become a pariah of society.

same here himmy :cool:

Tis tough at the top though , but transam will always lead by example :cool:

It should be all of our mission to eradicate racism.
But some are keen to perpetuate it. They evidently enjoy it. They attach smiley faces to display their enjoyment of racism and xenophobia.

it is mine himmy :cool:

who are they , I will take there names put em in my note book

it dont get more serious than that ;)

get put into transams note book , it dont get more serious than that ;)

I don't hate the Irish, I pity them. Even the Scots & the Welsh look down on 'em.

An old joke that triggers most of the left wing scum. Pointing out that neither the English, the Oirish, the Welsh or the Scots are a race of people is totally lost on them.

Well, as Cameron once said, "too many twitters makes a ****". How apt!

Please don't feed this windbag.
As I would say, many racist comments make one an overt racist, and you have certainly uttered many racist comments.
When your racist comments are allowed to remain and my criticism of such comments are deleted, that makes the system racist.

As I would say, many racist comments make one an overt racist, and you have certainly uttered many racist comments.
When your racist comments are allowed to remain and my criticism of such comments are deleted, that makes the system racist.

oh

As I have always said

life just aint fair , I am a victim as well an innocent victim :eek:

my neighbour got banged up for embezzelment , he used to mow my front lawn

gets banged up obviously he cannot mow my lawn :eek:

so I had to get a mower , and mow my own lawn :eek:

did any one come around my house and apologise , like sorry transam we know its nowt to do with you but heres a few squid in compensation to mow yer lawn

or heres a mower for you

or we will let him out on day release to mow yer lawn

no nothing , zilch , **** all :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back