Racism 'prevalent' in the armed forces, ombudsman warns

Maybe his attitude was part of the problem.

Maybe the problem caused his attitude.

"Hani Gue told the tribunal he saw Nazi, Confederate and SS flags and photographs of Adolf Hitler displayed in accommodation at Colchester."

"He also said photographs of himself and Mr Zulu, from South Africa, were pinned to the door of his room daubed with swastikas, Hitler moustaches and racist language."

"He said the alleged abuse, which included people smashing bottles and urinating in the corridor where he was staying, had "an extreme psychological impact" on him."

Did somebody say it's more difficult to find people wanting to join?

Sponsored Links
Some bloke on the radio last night
Who bought the biggest foot ball club in Israel

A club with a bad reputation of racism at games

He stamped it out

Any supporter at the ground uttering a racist remark Wil br hit with a million dollar law suit

Blokes a billionaire said it is like taking a sledge hammer to crack a nut but that's his policy

He Wil also be bringing in Arab players if they are good enough

That is like saying people only joined the army in WW2 because they were prejudiced against Germans.

I think a little 'disrespect' for the 'enemy' is a healthy thing. During the Falklands conflict, The Sun newspaper sold T shirts with the slogan 'Give an Argie some Bargy' emblazoned on the front, great stuff.

I thought people joined the army to visit strange new lands and strange new people ,

and kill them .

Sponsored Links
Or are they a soft touch for those who join up, can't hack it, want to leave, want a bit of compo so they play the race card? Genuine question.

Genuine question when did you turn into a c unt? Soon after birth?

So they fight in wars, go into battle, yet you think they are a bit soft. Bigot.

Jeezus you're a paranoid racist sensitive doom n gloom, i gather you are a 'minority yourself? Happens just the same on the flip side it's called positive discrimination(which is racist and sexist) But hey that's ok isn't it. . Even has a positive sound to it as opposed to racism which is just tagged as white stereotypical behaviour.

So your response is to allege that I must be a minority to think like this.

The bete noire of RWR Breitbarters gets mentioned - positive discrimination. Lol

Must defend racism by saying positive discrimination.

Shows how much of a bigot you are, and you manage people. Haha

So your response is to allege that I must be a minority to think like this.

The bete noire of RWR Breitbarters gets mentioned - positive discrimination. Lol

Must defend racism by saying positive discrimination.

Shows how much of a bigot you are, and you manage people. Haha

Ball. Cocks

Back