Racist women on bus

Sponsored Links
She has now been arrested.
Have you a link please securespark ?

Just google 'black woman on bus' and you'll see she's been arrested, police are trying to trace the person who posted it on you tube........why i don't know, they have all the evidence there?

Its a good job i wasn't on the bus, i'd of let rip on her, if she don't like living with us white honkies then she should find the nearest airport

Sponsored Links
What i dont get is why is she still here, if she hates white people so much why dont she go back to Jamaica/Africa!!

because she most likely isn't from there, but British.
However, if she is an immigrant, then I'd agree. Nothing to do with skin colour, but just common sense if you don't like being somewhere.

What i dont get is why is she still here, if she hates white people so much why dont she go back to Jamaica/Africa!!

because she most likely isn't from there, but British.
However, if she is an immigrant, then I'd agree. Nothing to do with skin colour, but just common sense if you don't like being somewhere.

Regardless, she might be British but clearly has an issue with white skinned people hence she should clear off to her ancestral home and blend in with people her own colour

Going further back in time, we were all single cell amoeba but not a family link I'd like to celebrate either. :D

Sponsored Links
Back