Rangemaster fsd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. We have a 14 year old Green Rangemaster LPG 110 model 5364. It is in good order apart from the fsds in both ovens that have packed up.These parts are no longer listed by Leisure. Is there any way of fitting a fsd for a newer model so we can keep our oven going? Many thanks John.

Sponsored Links
Hey wsts come on answer this, find him the alternative "Method !"

Parts are not available but wsts will be able to give you part nos to solve your problem ! and a method statement !

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies. I have now managed to trace a firm which makes the parts. If anyone else has the same problem the tel no is 0800 3890907. Cheers John

It looks the same as on the link. They were out of stock according to the website though. Where I got mine it was £80 plus postage and arrived next day. We were told about the firm by Leisure.The Corgi man hasn't come to fit it yet though so I am hoping it is correct for our range.
John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back