Rat in the loft!! At wits end!!

Sponsored Links
If the rat aint gone by the weekend im taking my little boy and moving to my mum's till its sorted. too stressful if youre rat-phobic like me!

And passing on your irrational baseless fears to your son in the process. What a model of responsible parenting. You might be better off spending the money on counselling and hypnotherapy

That said, other than an initial admission that you spent 150 quid on having a guy come and do more than a day's work (including materials) I can't see any other expenditure so let's have a sense of perspective - it's a small sum, less than a girl would spend on a couple of average sessions in the hairdressers no doubt, the sealing will have had a minor benefit in terms of costs of running your house and you seem to be operating as if you get everything right first time and as soon as something is done for you that doesn't have the exact desired outcome, it should be free. I very much doubt you'd appreciate being treated like that so have some patience and understanding?

This thread dates from last November. The OP has probably been eaten by now.

Cheers
Richard

All this talk of traps and rodent poison must have made you rather nervous, Gerald .. :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back