Ravenheat 820/20 problem

BT3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help with a problem I have. The hot water on my combi is not getting very warm and on investigation, it appears the radiators are beginning to warm when the water is being heated, even though the boiler is on the summer setting. Is this an issue with the three way valve, or its components? Any advise greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Almost certainly to be the diverter valve.Kits are available to service these diverters but it's easier just to replace it.That combi must be 15/20 yrs old and I wouldn't be spending a fortune in repairs.

Thanks for the quick response from 45yearsagasman. Your are quite right, I believe the boiler must be in its 15th year. I'll try and source the cheapest repair option now and then consider what to do, maybe upgrade to new. In fairness, this is the first thing that has gone wrong in all those years.

Sponsored Links
you are extremely lucky if that is the only fault on the boiler in 15 years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back