RAVENHEAT RSF100 ET

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI my first time here the asaid article is destroying dhw thermisters in approx 3 to 4 weeks tech help lads said impossible just wondered if any of you fine people have a solution. :?: Mick another flustered rgi

Sponsored Links
I would say that its impossible too.

Perhaps you got a faulty batch?

Exactly how many have you changed?

Were they originals in makers packing?

Take them back for replacement/refund. That may focus their attention.

What exactly is the fault with them?

Please register to use the Combustion Chamber for trade discussions.

Tony

HI tony replaced 4 tech help said try external clip on still awaiting part .all original all in proper packaging PS got hospital app in 10 mins read replies later ta mick

Sponsored Links
Assuming the boiler is using the signal from the thermistor to control the DHW there its only doing its job and the DHW anyway cannot exceed 100°C.

It would be damaged if the applied voltage is excessive as a result of a PCB fault. You should measure the voltage across it when its in use and cold.

I would like to know the answer! If there is a faulty batch then thats useful for us to know.

That seems unlikely but there is clearly something wrong!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back