Re: GPDO - Part 1 - Appeal Decision Summaries - Version 16.0

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've produced the latest version of my "GPDO - Part 1 - Appeal Decision Summaries" document (Version 16.0, updated 31/12/2010), which is available at the following address:

http://www.planningjungle.com/GPDO ... Appeal Decision Summaries - Version 16.0.doc
[Note: MS Word document, size 4MB]

The idea of this document is to provide a summary of appeal decisions that are relevant to the amended Part 1 of the GPDO. The appeal decisions themselves, along with many of the plans, are available on the following website …

www.planningjungle.com
www.planningjungle.com/appeal_decisions.shtml

Since the last version of this document, 24 appeal decisions have been added, covering the period from 31/12/2010 to 19/02/2011. All of these new appeal decisions have been summarised in the "Appeal Decision Summaries" section of the attached document. Please note that some of the conclusions (as marked in green) contradict conclusions from other appeal decisions. For such cases, please refer to the "Reference Section" of the attached document, which lists how many appeals there have been for and against each conclusion.

It should be noted that the most repeated issue of this current group of appeal decisions appears to be the question of how to treat a Class A extension that would join onto the main roof of the house.

If you have any comments, criticisms, or suggestions for this document, please feel free to let me know. Please note that I produce this document in my own time, and therefore some of the summaries are not as comprehensive as I would like. If you come across an appeal decision that I have missed, or if you believe that any of the summaries in this document contain a misinterpretation or a significant omission, please let me know.

Thanks,
Steve

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back