Re-pressurising a Worcester Greenstar I Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The pressure gauge on our boiler is on 0 and the system needs re-pressurising. We moved in to the house a few months ago and had no manual or pressure key, but after having watched several YouTube videos for this model of boiler, it looks as though none are quite the same!

I can't see a place where a key would go in and there is no valve to let more water in to the system... I have tried to take a clear picture of the bottom of the boiler - does anyone have any advice as to how this system is re-pressurised?

Any help would be much appreciated as I would rather not have to call someone out to do what is a simple job with any other boiler!

Thanks in advance,

Henning
Screenshot_20211102-194444_Gallery.jpg

Sponsored Links
Somewhere near the boiler you will see a silver braided flexible hose with one or two taps/levers at each end of it, find that, open taps to repressurise boiler.

I have a worcesterbosch Greenstar 30si and it doesn't have a braided hose filling loop, it's plumbed in with a blue button to repressurise, visible when you take bottom cover off16358839678626228857019157160885.jpg

Sponsored Links
Thanks for this - I was unable to find a blue valve underneath, but I have taken some of the plasterboard off around it and caught a glimpse of some braided pipe further down.

I think it's a weekend job as accessing it may be tricky!

Thanks again,

Henning

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back