Worcester Bosch 32cdi compact

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

require some advice.

our boiler is less than 1 year old , last night the pressure gauge is showing less than 1 , almost zero.

find some online content to re pressurise the boiler using the key . However when we follow the procedure the waterinstead of going into the boiler to re pressurise the system, the water is coming out where the white key is installed. The pressure gauge does not move.

any ideas what am I doing wrong or is it a boiler issue?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I see what you guys mean but the white key does not seem to go all the way up.

both o rings are not visible when inserted. I am using force to insert further but does not want to go further up

Try rotating the key whilst pushing upward until the lugs of the key engage into the locating position.
Showing us pics from below may be useful.

I have noticed that we have top keep topping up pressure to the boiler.

i cannot see any leaks in the system around the radiators?
any ideas anyone

Sorry more information.

the pressure is really low when the boiler is off no heating is on.

is this usually the case?

What does pressure increase to when heating has been running for an hour ? If it gets close to 3 bar pressure the prv will open and allow water out to drop pressure,as your expansion vessel isn't doing its job.
If pressure doesn't reach 3 bar ,water is escaping somewhere.

I have just turned on heating , will wait and see.

A Bosch engineer came out last week to check everything with the boiler, he did not say anything.

the boiler is only 12 months old

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back