Rechargeable Worklight (Clarke 28w perhaps?)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Probably one for oilman to answer (as he has posted about it previously).

Anybody own one of these?

Is so, how is it? Whats the battery like on it?

The one I'm currently using is more of a handheld searchlight with a fluoro tube for up-close work. Its great for searching a field/garden/alleyway/road (which is what I use it for primarily) and ok for up-close fiiddly work indoors, but not much good as a worklight in a wide open space (or down a hole/chamber for that matter).

I'm really looking for a decent worklight that will give a good splash of light over an area when I can't get my van near enough to use my 12v plug in mag/pole mount worklight.

I'd welcome any suggestions/reccomendations.

Sponsored Links
got any dewalt battery gear?

I'd go for the dewalt area lantern.. £45 without the batteries or charger, but great light and lasts about 3 hours on a 2.0Ah 18V..

I find the Clarke light really useful, but I wouldn't say it was a wide angle light I need it to light up stuff I am working on. It has a glass cover, which you ought to protect with a piece of polycarbonate or PETG. I am going to get another one. Incredibly handy for power cuts. Switch is crappy, but it works. Battery lasts about 5 hours, and can be charged in the van.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back