Recommendation for a combi boiler ? - rented flat

Sponsored Links
Your experiences are evidently rather different from mine!

Over last two years I have changed three PCBs, two gas valves and about SEVEN DHW switches !

Tony

Your experiences are evidently rather different from mine!

Over last two years I have changed three PCBs, two gas valves and about SEVEN DHW switches !

Tony
Why are you complaining??
All nice easy no hassle jobs!!

CDI divertor valves! no thanks !!

But Agile you have to advertise for work in several places and you keep saying london is full of polaks etc fitting boilers that no one can get back out . So that must mean thousands of peolpe are looking for anyone to service/ repair there boiler so you will come up with more faults. simple maths

Sponsored Links
Is there any difference betwwen gloworm,s/duval and ive seen vaillants looking all the same,i openend a gloworm up last week and its exactly the same as s/duvals,is it just the badge or is there a difference

Namsag, I was only commenting on the larger number of DHW switches compared with other faults I have recently encountered and after that the PCB ranks higher than gas valves.

I can not quantify the reliability of the Potty/Baxi at all accurately as its difficult for me to guess the proportion of the market they represent in the London area. I also have to estimate the proportion of each make which are covered by BG service contracts.

Its very clear to me that Vaillants are very likely to be on a BG contract and Heatline are never likely to go on any service cover.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back