Recommendation for bath plumbing setup

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am pondering over what type of setup I should have for my new bathtub before its installed. I have a separate shower area and using an ibox and Hansgrohe valve.

I have a 700mm wide jacuzzi bathtub with no pre-drilled holes for a tap but I do have a hole in the top corner for the handshower to sit in. Should I get another ibox back unit with two way outlet (one for the handshower and one for a single spout coming out of the wall) or does this setup not appear normal and instead go for a wall mounted tap/faucet?

Sponsored Links
These days, there isn't such a thing as normal these days ;)

Whatever way you wish it to be configured then batter on, it honestly won't matter, as there are so many different configurations out there now, it really is suit yourself.

Sponsored Links
Can you please elaborate further as to why you think that? I have a pre-drilled hole there for that purpose.

They all leak through the mounts and no matter what you do to allow for smooth retraction under the bath, they will snag at some point in the not to distant...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back