Recommendation needed for plasterer in the Hull area

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I'm trying to find a good plasterer in the Hull area, for a job I need to sort out at my house. Does anybody know of a suitable plasterer they could recommend? I'm having trouble getting the name of somebody I know has done a good job before ... I know they're out there, but where?! This is a follow-on question from my post the other day, but here are the details again in case anybody feels charitable enough to forward the the info on to somebody they know, or fancies a go themselves. I've tried a few of those 'myworkman' sites already, but no luck yet.

The details are: all the walls and ceiling have been prepared by stripping them back to bare plaster, and so now all walls and the ceiling need to be primed and skimmed.

Basic room measurements are:
Room height: 2.55m
Total room length: 7.2m
Room width: 3.5m across, with room narrowing to 2.7m for final 2.1m of the room’s length – this adds one vertical corner edge that needs an angle bead.

Additional features of room:
1) Chimney wall with fireplace along centre of one long wall, emerging 0.3m into the room – this adds two edges and angle beads.
2) Two doors in the opposite long wall.
3) Semi-bay window in one short wall, with one large and one small window, adding 4 more angle beads.
4) Patio door (1.8m x 2m) in the opposite short wall, the recessing of which adds 1 vertical corner edge and angle bead.

That makes 8 corners that need beading altogether.

Any advice gratefully received! Thanks a lot.

Regards Paul

Sponsored Links
yea u wont get a plasterer for love nor money in the hull area for the next 12-18 months or if u do it will be very over priced

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back