Recommended monitor replacement please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently use two 22" LG FHD TV screens for work from home, and want to improve screen clarity, plus connect my home PC for gaming for the kids.

The work laptop, a Latitude 5300, won't run 4k as I understand it, so can anyone recommend a screen that could serve as a good twin screen replacement please?

Budget up to £500.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If your laptop cannot run any higher resolutions then why spend money on new screens when the current ones still work?
You will only get a better resolution if your home PC can do it, what is it's video card? If it's onboard graphics forget the need to upgrade.

Hi, I don't think the response rate on these TVs is high enough, the text on screen is not entirely crisp, plus for the kids gaming, I'd like to give them more than a 22" screen size, the Xbox will only support one screen

Sponsored Links
I'm looking for an external monitor for my home laptop. This 49" DELL https://homeglobepro.com/home-office/games-business-3x-49-inch-desktop-monitor-review/ looks OK for what I need, but I'm not sure how it works for me. I'm a programmer from time to time, and it is hard to use Visual Studio without an external monitor. Now I'm thinking if it is better to have two separate 22" monitors or to go with one and then split the screen...

What bothers me the most, is the color scheme difference. Right now I have LG standing beside my laptop. Colors are completely different on the main screen compared to what I see on the external monitor.

Back