Reducing 110 plastic to around <90mm Cast Iron Soil Pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, just joined. This is a great place with loads of amazing contributors, hopefully someone could help me out and maybe I could help someone else out in time :).

I currently have a dormer build I am undertaking for a new bathroom and I have hit a snag with my soil pipe... I wish to attach to the existing cast iron pipe to 110mm plastic fittings but the adapter I got with the rubber fins doesn't slot into the cast iron pipe, I have taken rubber fins off still no dice. It looks about 85mm... I can't seem to find any 110mm to 85mm adapters that I think would work... every one I seem to find is an offset one which doesn't look like it would work for me?...

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Sponsored Links
Are you doing this at ground level?

If you are have a look how far down the cast iron goes before it changes to clay. Your fins would fit in the clay.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back