Religious freedom is an absolute right.....

Sponsored Links
When you appear in court whether as a witness or as the accused doesn't one have to swear on the bible,so does that mean one as to be religious to attend court if so can't a atheist refuse on religious grounds.

You are correct

No he is not. :rolleyes:

There is an alternative oath for non religious people.

Well that's what said but too clever for you I see :rolleyes: There is one in every jail in the world

When you appear in court whether as a witness or as the accused doesn't one have to swear on the bible,so does that mean one as to be religious to attend court if so can't a atheist refuse on religious grounds.
You are correct
No he is not. :rolleyes: There is an alternative oath for non religious people.
Well that's what said but too clever for you I see :rolleyes: There is one in every jail in the world
I don't know if you are making sense to anyone else, but you are making non whatsoever to me. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Having seen these massive billboards for "discovergod.co.uk" I was wondering how much god pays PWAMM for his website, and local advertising fees??

I mean, if he created everything then surely he shouldn't have to pay someone for these services?

http://www.discovergod.co.uk/

Not even a bit to "contact us"...maybe I need to kneel by my bed, hands clasped and eyes closed(like so many "altered"boys have had to with a priest pervert behind them!) to ask any questions?

I wonder what the government's take on this will be? Cameron tells us this is a country based on Christian beliefs. (apparently not now) ;) ;) ;)

Back