Removing Geberit flush valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Seal needs replacing but I can't for the life of me remove the valve. I don't think it's a clip on, but I can only turn it maybe 20 degrees in either direction. Does anyone know how to remove it? Cheers.

Sponsored Links
My Geberit valve (similar(ish) but not the same as the one in question) has two tabs at the bottom, outside of the valve and you just press them in towards each other and lift and the valve comes straight out.
Must confess to having never considered popping the blisters before ... silly old me has always just bought new ones for a pound or so.

Sponsored Links
Mine is twist and pull.

Have you looked for instructions on the makers website?

Edit
Oh, I see @denso13 has shown it

Thanks for help, now sorted. After a lot of struggling, I eventually managed to turn it enough for it to lift off. Couple of very large water blisters on the seal which i popped and it's now working fine.

Hi gill_d,
I have the same problem, unable to remove the valve. It just twists but wouldn’t come off. Please tell me how you managed to remove it.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back