Render panel.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm almost finished my new extension but need some advice on one area. A triangular area above a large window (3.6m x 2m) has to be rendered. I intend to attach 18mm exterior ply to the 2x2 kit batons @ 600mm centres then I was told to cover this with tilers felt before attaching rib lath sheet for rendering. Can someone just confirm that this method will work ok or should I use Tyvek kit wrap material in place of felt or what?Will this work???

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
spot on mate, as a plasterer of twenty odd years that is the way its done, some may come back with different and more expensive solutions but having done dozens I have yet to have a single one with problems, might I add ...waterproofer in the finishing coat, good scratch coat on the ex met, and dont have the floating coat mix stronger than the scratch.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back