Repair concrete floor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Driveway is concrete, some parts has line cracks, I am thinking to fill them with mortar of sand cement SBR, what ratio, any other opinions?

I understand this solution won't last forever but don't mind repeating it as needed.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi

Driveway is concrete, some parts has line cracks, I am thinking to fill them with mortar of sand cement SBR, what ratio, any other opinions?

I understand this solution won't last forever but don't mind repeating it as needed.

Thanks
You would have to open up cracks with a grinder to get anything into them. You could use a grey resin mortar.

when use a similar product I found a small wet paintbrush gave an acceptable result.

Sponsored Links
You would have to open up cracks with a grinder to get anything into them. You could use a grey resin mortar.

when use a similar product I found a small wet paintbrush gave an acceptable result.
I have opened cracks
Too many long cracks makes above product not cost affective

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back