Replace triton shower - which model?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am about to replace a triton T80 7.5kw electric shower with another triton. I have whittled the choices to models T80z and T100xr (8.5kw).
To replace a T80 with a T80z is supposedly a cinch. does anyone foresee any trouble replacing with a model T100xr?
Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Does anyone foresee any trouble replacing with a model T100xr?

I would check that the wiring may need to be upgraded to 10 mm cable if your new shower is more Kw than your existing 7.5 Kw shower.

You will more than likely have to do some slteration to the pipes too as they rarely are a straight swop. :D

Thanks for that.

Congratulations on the non-smoking achievement!

Sponsored Links
After the problems I have had with Triton products and their very poor customer service I never recommend their products.

I sometimes get called by survey companies seeking my views on showers. At the end of the survey I ask what others thought and they usually find that triton are mostly thought of as the worst showers.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back