Repalcement for an old Triton T80si Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I need to replace an old T80si (7.5 KW – 8.5 KW) with a suitable new Triton Shower. Water inlet of the current shower is from bottom right hand side and electric cable entry is from bottom left hand side. Extending electric cables is fine with me (if essential) but do not want to change the water inlet, just want to connect already available inlet to the new one). Would you please suggest me one or two direct replacement models?

Also please let me know:

A: I looked T80z as a replacement; this model has the outlet on the right side. As mentioned above my current installation is with a right hand side water inlet (copper pipe currently connected to my old T80si), can this be an issue?

B: The Serial no sticker on my old T80si says 7.5KW – 8.5 KW, is this actually a 7.5KW model or 8.5KW model?

C: Can I replace my current shower with a 9.5KW shower (my old installation is with 10mm cable clipped on a non-insulated wall, MCB 40A and RCD is 30MA/100A)?

Many thanks :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back