Replacement for Salamander rhp 75

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can anyone recommend a replacement for the salamander rhp75?

Never really liked this pump, noisy beast and first was replaced under warranty after it leaked. This one is now leaking after 4 years and i'd like to replace with something quieter even if more expensive.

Used in shower room for a 2 bar multi shower and sink taps (wish i hadn't done the sink but cannot change that easily now).

Positive pressure pump needed, hot storage tank and cold storage in loft.

Current salamander is twim impeller with separate h&c feeds on 22mm.

Quick search : TEchflow qt80 or perhaps the qt45 - are they suitable replacements?

Reliability and low noise and same or smaller size pumps are most important to me.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Mark.

Sponsored Links
Shameless bump as i've had no replies. Apologies if this is a question which is stupid or just boring. Thanks.

It's not stupid or boring future it may just be that there's no one that's been on that has experience with these pumps and can give you an educated opinion as to whether they would be suitable or not!
Stuart Turner pumps are well quoted in the industry though by all accounts. The QT45 won't be strong enough for you're shower as it's a 1.3 bar pump.

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back