Replacement of immersion element - issue re tank

Lazy... just about rebuilt the house for her and just flown in :)

I just lack the plumbing tools (never do any).
However I will pick up a box spanner tomorrow.

If no joy I will go through the plumbers.

Looking through bes co uk I see lots of 16-18" diameter vented tanks, 900mm high, so it looks like off-the-shelf may fit. More importantly I am happy to find prices are £200 when I had expected £600. Thus I can cover right through to new tank if necessary AND still buy the surprise for her (replacement heating, Rinnai 308s in place of storage heaters). Solid floors & variable ceiling height means she does not want the disruption of GCH and the existing balanced flue heaters are no thermostat, no programmer, miss-sized and in the wrong places.

Thanks.

You sound like a jolly decent chap, try box spanner see how you get on, I`m in North West, if you are really stuck then I`ll see what I can do ;)

Sponsored Links
judging by the state of your first post bamber, I've probably stole and weighed in more than you've drained. :LOL: :evil:[/quote

Yeah, but I bet you haven`t drained 2 bottles of wine, 6 pints of guinness and half of a bottle of Ozzie White`s ;) :evil: :evil: You`ll have to excuse my replies being mixed up. I can`t be ar*sed.

Thanks.

She has had a rough time, looking after everyone else, and a case of no-one left to help her. No surviving relatives except for me, no surviving friends either bar one who is only contactable by telephone.

If I get stuck, will post back :)

Thanks.

She has had a rough time, looking after everyone else, and a case of no-one left to help her. No surviving relatives except for me, no surviving friends either bar one who is only contactable by telephone.

If I get stuck, will post back :)

Make it soon, I work away a lot but am based in North West, will keep checking this site for the next week. let me know & I`ll sort it if you can`t. ;)

Sponsored Links
Nice one Bamber, respect. :).............

........................Or is it the ale talking? :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back