Replacement Screen Channel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know of a supplier of replacement channels for bath panel screens?
I'm in the middle of renovating a bathroom in which the bath was replaced but the client wanted to keep the screen. I damaged the channel taking it off the wall as it was stuck on like a goodun. I wasn't too fussed as I assumed it would be easy to find a replacement on the internet.

We all know what assumptions are.....

Any help would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
Thanks PrenticeBoyofDerry, I'm getting closer.

The channel I'm replacing isn't a U - its more of a D with its arms up (???) - a kinda D= shape with the glass slipping into the = bit of that.... (if you understand that then you're a better man that I am).

The U channels may just work though so thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
I may be looking for a custom size screen when I refurb and I found there are a lot of companies that build custom screens in the uk rather than buying in from abroad. It might be worth a search for Custom shower screens and see if anyone can supply something that would fit your screen from stock.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back