Replacement seal for folding bath screen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a bath which protrudes 200mm from the end wall, with a window at the opposite end, which caused problems in finding a suitable screen for the shower. We found a 7 panel screen from B&Q which fitted perfectly but now the white seal has gone quite black in places and my wife wants it replaced. The problem is that B&Q no longer stock the screen and cannot/will not help in locating a replacement seal.
It is made of rubber, about 1500mm long by 20mm and slots into a groove in the bottom of the screen. I have seen replacement seals advertised but these all seem to be designed to fit around plain glass panels and none are of adequate length. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
I am afraid I do not know the make. GL1300 is printed on each panel, so I suppose that is the model but I cannot find it via Google.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back