Replacing Kitchen Unit End Panels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Hoping someone can help with a query.

I've just bought replacement kitchen doors and some kitchen unit end panels to match with the intention of removing the existing end panels off the units that are visible and replacing them with the new ones which are colour matched to the doors.

Can someone tell me how easy it is to remove the old end panels and the best way to do it?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
the end panels may be screwed on from inside the units and/or glued on with silicone or wood glue.

the end panels may be screwed on from inside the units and/or glued on with silicone or wood glue.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll need to remove the drawers and the plinth and take a look. Assuming they are glued will it be a case of removing them with a hammer or is there a method you can suggest?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Assuming they are glued will it be a case of removing them with a hammer or is there a method you can suggest?

try and leaver them off with a screwdriver inserted in the join! (if they are glued)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back