replacing old programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i want to replace my old Landis & Gyr 2 Channel Programmer Timer Clock RWB2, with an up to date cmt927 wireless honeywell. ive gotten stuck on the wiring as there more wires then i am used to! any help would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
Hello Ashb741 and welcome to the forum.

You will need to give us a bit more information. As a minimum we need to know what wires you have in the old programmer and what terminals they go to. A photograph would help, if you can get one that is clear and in focus.

Whilst there is some commonality between heating systems, there are many differences which effect the wiring. Boilers are different, some have one motorised valve, some have two motorised valves and some don't have any at all. Some have room and cylinder thermostats others don't etc., etc., So any additional information you can give will be helpful.

Hi,

The RWB2 is a programmer, you need it to control the hot water as well.

The CM927 is a programmable stat for the heating side, so you'll need to keep the RWB2.

Have a look at the Honeywell Pack 2 which is a programmer and wireless roomstat so does what you need.

thanks for the reply's and the welcome :) i have not sussed out the sight just yet but will do soon, as i no diagrammes and pictures help a lot, have just had a look at the programmer and seen it is only for ch so will have to change it (yes i picked it up my self so my bad :cry: )

Sponsored Links
The RWB 2 is standard wiring

L&N
1. DHW off.
3. DHW call.
4. HTG call.

Honeywell and most other brands follow the same system now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back