Repressurising Baxi 35/60 Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this has been covered, but...

Our Baxi 35/60 boiler shows a pressure of 0. Is it possible to repressurise this without calling out a plumber? We can't get one for a few days and the heat is off. I'd be grateful for any advice/directions

Thanks

Sponsored Links
quite possible. identify the filling loop, turn on the small tap to allow water into the system, slowly, until the pressure rises to about 1 bar. close the tap. job done

Our Baxi 35/60 boiler shows a pressure of 0. Is it possible to repressurise this without calling out a plumber? We can't get one for a few days and the heat is off. I'd be grateful for any advice/directions

Thanks

this videos not good but gives you an idea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4AKFZg4TQU[/QUOTE]

thanks, but that doesn't work, it looks as though i need an external connector to pressurise but the blank cap on second inlet is set so i'm unsure where to connect the external loop. Thanks all the same

Sponsored Links

Thanks

this videos not good but gives you an idea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4AKFZg4TQU[/QUOTE]

thanks, but that doesn't work, it looks as though i need an external connector to pressurise but the blank cap on second inlet is set so i'm unsure where to connect the external loop. Thanks all the same

is there a cap on that you can take off ? and then connect the filling loop

there is, but i amn't 100% sure that it is the right one. There are two valves to open, one is bnaked so an external loop cannot be added. In between the two valves is another gold cap, but ic annot see the pipe work that leads to it so not 100% sure if it is the right one and i am sared of just making the situation worse. I tried looking for the service and installation guide for Baxi 35/60 but no luck :(

there is, but i amn't 100% sure that it is the right one. There are two valves to open, one is bnaked so an external loop cannot be added. In between the two valves is another gold cap, but ic annot see the pipe work that leads to it so not 100% sure if it is the right one and i am sared of just making the situation worse. I tried looking for the service and installation guide for Baxi 35/60 but no luck :(

could you take a picture ? then we could try and help more

if there a filling loop somewhere else on the system.[/quote]

we had the valves on earlier, that's what we're not sure of, if there's another filling loop somewhere else, thanks a million for all your help

if there a filling loop somewhere else on the system.

we had the valves on earlier, that's what we're not sure of, if there's another filling loop somewhere else, thanks a million for all your help[/quote]

them valves are the flow and return LOL

i know, they were on. So i don't know what to do now, or am i missing somethign ridiculously obvious :)

thanks for your help, much appreciated,

i know, they were on. So i don't know what to do now, or am i missing somethign ridiculously obvious :)

in the picture the flow and return are turned off.
there should be a filling point somewhere else.

in the picture the flow and return are turned off.
there should be a filling point somewhere else.
lol that is what is confusing me, where the filling point is? The valves are off in the picture, but they weren't before, which is how they should be right? So when i have both valves on the pressure is still zero, and thats what i'm trying to find out, how to repressurise the system, but i can't find the filling point, or would even know what to do then to be honest ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back