Resin Gravel Drives and patios

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

Done some searching in the archives and not much in there, so wondering if there is much information on this method.

I've recently heard about these and have done a little bit of digging to find out more, so am wondering if people on here have experience of these or where to purchase the very small gravel from? Also how to mix the two together, cement mixer seems and easy option? What sort of sub base could be used, compressed type 1?

Have watched some YouTube videos and once mixed its a bit like plastering a floor! Need to get it very flat of course as I want to do a patio area in this, give a different look to it.

I fibreglass Koi ponds and roofs, so the resin isn't an issue and will speak to my supplier about their thoughts on this during this week when I go there.

Sponsored Links
you need a more bound base than just type one. They are usually laid over concrete or in permeable situations they are laid on bitmac binder courses

Sponsored Links
Yes I noticed that in the link, thank you

The link just about answered all my queries, very informative

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back