Retailers selling 17th Edition red book

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where's the best place (as in most likely to have the book in stock) for the 2008 17th edition book?

Watersones, WH Smith etc.. :?:

Phoned a couple of suppliers and both have said that the book is being re-printed?

Am I right in thinking that means it's out of stock or do they mean the 1st batch went out with errors / shortfalls.

Any ideas appreciated (as always)

Ta Chris

Sponsored Links
Any amendment will be offered as a free download on the IET website. If there is an amendment due already, it is likely to be re-printed at the rear of the book and not incorporated in the main body of text if previous (minor) amendments are anything to go by.

Got mine from amazon, free delivery and it arrived in a couple of days (better than Parcel Farce). Oh and only £61.75

I got mine on ebay, ( Type in 17th edition)
Buy it now, no need to bid
And was good price
the seller I think was called g tec training or something and is a trusted seller.
it is sealed up and well packed and he appears to be reliable
£55 +£5 p+p

Sponsored Links
FYi

Waterstones have them, and if you use the 'check stock' facility that gives you stock levels, nearest shop and a reservation facility. Unfortunately it's full RRP.

TLC are £55, but no stock :rolleyes:

FYi

Waterstones have them, and if you use the 'check stock' facility that gives you stock levels, nearest shop and a reservation facility. Unfortunately it's full RRP.

TLC are £55, but no stock :rolleyes:

Take a look at

[removed]

£54.99 and in stock

Thanks for the response, but since March (when original posting made) I've sorted the book and passed the NIC 4 day full 17th course :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back