Ring RCB320 Charger switch position.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me the switch positions for charging and starting on the Ring RCB320 charger/starter. It is not obvious on the unit or the instructions. What doesn't help is that the position markings that are supposed to be below the sliding switch are either obscured or not there. Should the switch be fully to the left or fully to the right for the starting function? Thanks in anticipation.

Sponsored Links
Can anyone tell me the switch positions for charging and starting on the Ring RCB320 charger/starter. It is not obvious on the unit or the instructions. What doesn't help is that the position markings that are supposed to be below the sliding switch are either obscured or not there. Should the switch be fully to the left or fully to the right for the starting function? Thanks in anticipation.

C8493991-4868-41F3-95E2-78D989F3EE57.jpeg

Start to the left, slow charge to the right, fast charge in the middle.

Thanks very much. My confusion arose because when the switch is pushed to the left, the slow charge writing on the right is uncovered which could mean this was the slow charge position. I thought I would just make sure.

Sponsored Links
Back