Rogues gallery missing photos!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The photos have disappeared!!!! the only photos remaining are those posted on imageshack. Darkerhost or whatever it was called no longer exists, so anyone who posted with them have disappeared! Therefore only RichardP, Adam_151 and my own photos are still there, and a couple of daft ones too. Even ninebob's photo has gone, and he started the whole thing!

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45496&highlight=rogues+gallery

Feel free to upload a new image using www.imageshack.us (dont hotlink or thumbnail to their site as it uses popups now, post the "direct link to image" here).

Not sure how the mods feel about editing or adding onto this old thread though.

Sponsored Links
damn, would have liked to have seen what all my fellow misfits look like!

I saved the photos that were posted in order to make that montage that I did. I will post them up to my web space in a jiffy and then post again, bingo! they shall be rightfully restored!!!

Sponsored Links
OK, here we go: Rogues Revisited....

adam151:
adam_151.jpg

AdamW:
AdamW%201.JPG

AdamW%202.JPG

AdamW%203.JPG

ban-all-sheds:
ScreenHunter_5.jpg

crafty1289:
crafty1289.jpg

empip:
empip.jpg

Gary_M:
Gary_M.jpg

gcol:
gcol.JPG

johnny_t:
ScreenHunter_7.jpg

kendor:
ScreenHunter_8.jpg

mildmanneredjanitor:
ScreenHunter_6.jpg

ninebob:
ninebob%202.jpg

ninebob.jpg

Richardp:
Richardp.jpg

Securespark:
securespark.JPG

Softus:
Softus.jpg

mercury.jpg

WoodYouLike:
WoodYouLike.jpg

There you go! Now, how about the rest of those who haven't posted? Let's be having you!

searching right now.

BAS - you look scarily like my father in law :eek: - the hat is distracting me ....could you also remove one of the lenses from your glasses..but then again, maybe now is not a good time!!!!!!

plastered said:
searching right now.

BAS - you look scarily like my father in law :eek: - the hat is distracting me ....could you also remove one of the lenses from your glasses..but then again, maybe now is not a good time!!!!!!

Well - can't do much about the glasses, but I can remove the hat:

banallshedsnohat8sa.jpg

johnny_t said:
Couldn't the one of me have been a bit bigger ?
Hmm, yes, with hindsight I probably should have resized a few of them - I just took the original files as I'd saved them and posted them back up. I will rectify them and edit the post, otherwise it does seem to throw the whole page out of kilter....

johnny_t said:

:LOL: took me half an hour to get from your groin region to your face.
BTW - nice hair BAS! you wouldnt happen to have borrowed that from a huge tree in your front garden by any chance?

plastered said:
johnny_t said:

:LOL: took me half an hour to get from your groin region to your face.

You weren't "lingering" were you ?? ;)

EDIT: Just so this makes sense to anyone coming to this thread anew, I wasn't asking for a bigger picture. When ninebob first did his post, my picture was about twenty times the size of all the others put together.

Sponsored Links