Rough cost of loft convertion

barold1 said:
Softus,

Why do people like you have to be a smart a**e, who asked for your opinion on my intentions of the above statement?? Stop trying to be clever
You have to understand that Softus has little to amuse him. He comes on here to wind people up for kicks.

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
You have to understand that Softus has little to amuse him. He comes on here to wind people up for kicks.
Hm. Your postulate, which is wrong BTW, exposes a distinct lack of imagination, also as illustrated by your user name.

gcol said:
See what I mean? :rolleyes:
Yes, I do see.

And of your 960 posts, I wonder how many, like your previous one, have absolutely no value to anybody other than yourself. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Softus Is there something troubling you? Why the chip on the shoulder? Have you got nothing better to do than sit and slag people off in a DIY forum?

barold1 said:
Softus Is there something troubling you?
Thank you for taking an interest, but, since you ask, the answer is no - I'm as happy as a sand boy :)

barold1 said:
Why the chip on the shoulder?
You believing that I have a chip on the shoulder is, sadly, not the same thing as me actually having one. Just so that you can recognise one properly next time, here are some examples of a real chip on the shoulder:

gcol said:
gcol said:
gcol said:
have the last word by making a comment about having the last word
:rolleyes:

barold1 said:
Have you got nothing better to do than sit and slag people off in a DIY forum?
Plenty of things - and I've been doing many of them for the last few hours.

You, however, appear not to have time to answer a straightforward question, viz:

Softus said:
Do you know of a good one, or are you just abusing the forum by blatently advertising your services for free?

If you infer criticism from my assertion that someone who advertises for free is abusing the forum, then that indicates that you're culpable.

If the cap fits - wear it. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back