Rubber floor tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would very much like to fit rubber floor tiles in my bathroom,the ones with the raised 'bobbly' surface.I would like to be able to choose from some funky colours,can anyone help me? I live in Newcastle.

Sponsored Links
Hiya, I am also looking for any funky rubber tiles for my bathroom. If anyone knows where i can get some near Liverpool, please let me know. Thanks!

There is a company called Dalsouple in Bridgwater Somerset which can provide tiles rubber flooring.

I have just bought some of these tiles.The company that can supply them is Polyflor and the range is called Elementa and is available in all different colours.If you e-mail the company they will tell you of a local distributor near to you.Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
Rubber tends to stretch when it is cut into tiles, which means that you may end up with tiles that are not perfectly square... This obviously means gaps in the flooring which lead to the ingress of dirt/moisture. There is a company that selld rubber flooring in rolls at a very competetive price. I've bought from them, and they're very good - much cheaper than the rest I've spoken to...

Funky name!

Hi
The rubberflooringcompany looks great, i really like the bobbled flooring but unfortunately they do not appear to do it in white. Is anyone able to recommend somewhere that sells this is white? (or is white too clinical for the bathroom?)
Thanks

the rubber flooring company now do white studded rubber tiles! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back