Sacked without evidence

Sponsored Links
As far as anyone can see, yes.
Which isn't very far. When asked about Gaza at the end of an interview concerning providing aid to another country one of our lot stated that an increase in funding had been suspended. The original agreed donations continue.

A very senior USA poly also stated UNRWA do a wonderful job. Previously she had said that the aid be it an increase or what ever will be resumed if there are some changes. ;) Changes ?????

Another factor. Shut down UNRWA completely. This effectively helps with Israel's ideas concerning a blockade - let nothing in.

Sponsored Links
.. and when journalists attempted to view this Israel refused to show the supposed connections.

Says an avatar on facebook. UNRWA feel the findings merit an independent enquiry.

UNRWA Commissioner-General Philippe Lazzarini said the agency had no knowledge of the facility's underground, but the findings merit an “independent inquiry,” which the agency is unable to perform due to the ongoing war.

Says an avatar on facebook. UNRWA feel the findings merit an independent enquiry.

UNRWA Commissioner-General Philippe Lazzarini said the agency had no knowledge of the facility's underground, but the findings merit an “independent inquiry,” which the agency is unable to perform due to the ongoing war.
Summarising the information. But so far it's another Israel claim without evidence. UNRWA are a responsible organisation and investigate claims they're doing something wrong. While the IDF shoots the complaints.

The body count is now up to 12,300 children as of today by the way.

Yep, there's a video. It's cut in places and the 'Hamas' tunnels feature a surprising number of mobility scooters.

Yep, there's a video. It's cut in places and the 'Hamas' tunnels feature a surprising number of mobility scooters.

Must be a fake then. From now on I'll ignore International Governments and news outlets and only believe what I can find on Facebook or TikTok. Thanks for the heads up. (y)

Must be a fake then. From now on I'll ignore International Governments and news outlets and only believe what I can find on Facebook or TikTok. Thanks for the heads up. (y)
The IDF isn't a reliable source. They lie frequently. Treat anything they provide with a lot of skepticism.

Look at that video, mute the audio and tell us what you see that says this is actually a Hamas facility, or one connected to UNRWA

Sponsored Links
Back