Salus digital thermostat RT300 - any good?

Sponsored Links
Not had many issues with Salus stuff. If you want have different days at different temperatures then you will need a 7 day one. if not then 24hr is ok.

With the wiring on the Salus RT300 I think it uses 2 wires, how will this work as the plumb centre one we currently has is using 3 wires?

The neutral should not be connected and terminated safely. If you tell us what colours are connected to which terminals on the existing one we can be more specific. It is an easy job.

Sponsored Links
1 to L on Salus, 3 to SL on Salus and terminate 2 safely as it is not required.

Great thanks

Just before I purchase this - is this a good thermostat - just read some bad reviews about it on Amazon

Or are there any other recommended digital thermostats that I should look at.

I have seen the 7 day versions etc but I dont know if I need that functionality as the heating can be set by day and time from the control panel in the kitchen

Many Thanks
LAUREN

Just before I purchase this - is this a good thermostat - just read some bad reviews about it on Amazon

Personally I'd put every other make on the list above it. Salus would rank somewhere below using a frozen streak of p*ss for a thermostat.

fitted a wireless one on fri, had acouple of issues with the signal not being recieved but the customer wanted the cheapest option so that's what he got, it's not programmable though just a digital room stat

A digital thermostat I require but a wired one not wireless.

I am looking for a quality product so should I be looking at the Honeywell DT90E - what has put me off this is the loud clicking people report when its turning itself on and off.

Are there any other wired digital thermostats I should be looking at?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back