Saturday 19th October

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The peoples March

Yup it'll really give Brexiteers something to moan about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

From the website:
We are going on the offensive, with rallies in 15 towns and cities across the country, culminating with an enormous, historic march in London on October 19. Because it is now clear that this is a crisis that cannot be settled by a new prime minister or a deadlocked parliament. It can only be settled by us, the people

https://www.peoples-vote.uk/let_us_...h_promo_130819&utm_medium=email&utm_source=in

Sponsored Links
The peoples March

Yup it'll really give Brexiteers something to moan about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

From the website:
We are going on the offensive, with rallies in 15 towns and cities across the country, culminating with an enormous, historic march in London on October 19. Because it is now clear that this is a crisis that cannot be settled by a new prime minister or a deadlocked parliament. It can only be settled by us, the people

https://www.peoples-vote.uk/let_us_...h_promo_130819&utm_medium=email&utm_source=in

I think I'll go

Who's organising this. This is the big one.
Are they aware.
Chelsea are playing at home.
Tottenham and Watford have a London Derby
West Ham fans will be up and about as they have an early kick off away.
Brentford Millwall Derby.
Tommy Robinsons Luton Town are at home..

It will be going off big time..

Tell the organisers not to be so stupid. As soon as word gets about these hooligans will be contacting each other.

Sponsored Links
Who's organising this. This is the big one.
Are they aware.
Chelsea are playing at home.
Tottenham and Watford have a London Derby
West Ham fans will be up and about as they have an early kick off away.
Brentford Millwall Derby.
Tommy Robinsons Luton Town are at home..

It will be going off big time..

Tell the organisers not to be so stupid. As soon as word gets about these hooligans will be contacting each other.
All ****ed up ready for a fight.

Bunch of Wussies :D

Maybe to you.

Police have cracked down so much with football violence. All these pension pot hard nuts will see a last rendezvous as somthing they can't resist alot of the Leftys will me masked up, so will the Football hooligans.

One leader of say Chelsea or Millwall put it out there this thing will grow and grow.

poor move, don't take your kids.

Firgotvo mentioned Newcastle will be in town as well in large numbers

Maybe to you.

Police have cracked down so much with football violence. All these pension pot hard nuts will see a last rendezvous as somthing they can't resist alot of the Leftys will me masked up, so will the Football hooligans.

One leader of say Chelsea or Millwall put it out there this thing will grow and grow.

poor move, don't take your kids.

Firgotvo mentioned Newcastle will be in town as well in large numbers

Suits me,,a punch will give it loads more publicity.......not that it will need it.

Sponsored Links
Back