Scale reducers

Sponsored Links
masona said:
these have won so many awards for their product and have a money back guarantee and with a 10 year warranty. I will be trying one of these later in the year as I have nothing to lose and hopefully I will be one of those 98% success rate.
I am considering installing a scalewatcher unit prior to to having a new condensing combi boiler put in. Did you go ahead with it, and if so, dioes it work?

I still haven't got round to it yet as it's a low priority on my lists because other diy important thing come first. I having problem where to locate the scalewatcher at the moment because the nearest place I can fit one is in the bathroom area and with the electrical zone area problem.

I to am interested in this combi mate ..here in S/E Wisconsin our lime problem is terrible . We have radiated heat and I'm sure they are coated inside. I know all of our faucets and the like are bad.

Does anyone know if there are any american companies that sell this item..
Also I read it uses something called Siliphos what is this and how often does it have to be added or switched out?

Or could someone tell me of a company that would come in and flush the pipes out?? I have heard of one in this area but cannot remember or find it..
thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back