Screws for OSMADRAIN drain cover

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They are good screws, of our three drain covers the two with the original screws are still shiny and unscrewed first time after about 2 decades of general neglect.

Alas the third drain cover was fitted with some weird screws which have corroded badly but they appear to have a square socket. Having cleaned the other drains I need to remove the last inspection cover which will no doubt destroy the corroded screws so would like if possible to find three of the original screws, or replacement drain cover kit.

They are flat topped and flat bottomed, with a tapered head. I believe they are:

EAN 5011479109342
Cat 4D411
Product No 06641411

Drawn a blank online, or at local suppliers, although the distributor seems to know what the product is I can't find their products for sale at the places they say they supply. (Reasonably) happy to salvage them, but where do old drain cover screws go to die.

Drain covers are labeled "osmadrain inspection chamber" and about 32cm in diameter.

Sponsored Links
Chances are the screws will have a standard metric thread, so you may be able to source some replacements from a fastener supplier.

I would guess M6 or M8 countersunk head screws would do the job.

I would prefer stainless steel to zinc or cadmium plated, as they are less likely to corrode.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back