Seeking suggestions for replacement for Danfoss RH-FT wireless thermostat as unable to obtain failed unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Myson wireless UFH control system 230V with 4 of Myson/Danfoss FH-RT wireless thermostats in 4 zone UFH system utilising a Grant ASHP. The FH-RT thermostats are now unobtainable - to avoid changing the whole system out has anyone a suggestion for a replacement wireless thermostat?

Sponsored Links
Looks like possibly any room thermostat would work, if I understand it correctly, that or talk to Heatmiser

Do all wireless thermostats work on same frequency and message format?

Not entirely sure what you mean there, I don’t have ufh experience. Wireless thermostat’s use their own frequency afaik.

Sponsored Links
The Danfoss units work at 433mhz but others seem to be 868mhz and therefore any proposed replacement must be 433mhz, which I have been unable to locate and hence the question I raised. Danfoss support appears non existent as they won’t answer emails.

Maybe Danfoss are shut for the festive season?

Is this your wiring centre (but branded as Myson)? I can't tell you the answer, but thought it might help to work out what you have.

1672316688283.png

Maybe Danfoss are shut for the festive season?

Is this your wiring centre (but branded as Myson)? I can't tell you the answer, but thought it might help to work out what you have.

View attachment 290430
Many thanks for input. For sure Danfoss will be closed for Xmas but they acknowledged the enquiry on the 5th of December and I'm afraid I need to keep progressing this even when they don't answer. Your picture is accurate and is the unit the Myson appear to have badge engineered for resale. We bought the last 3 thermostats available in 2017 for myself and 2 neighbours and am now seeking alternatives with failing existing units.

Many thanks for input. For sure Danfoss will be closed for Xmas but they acknowledged the enquiry on the 5th of December and I'm afraid I need to keep progressing this even when they don't answer. Your picture is accurate and is the unit the Myson appear to have badge engineered for resale. We bought the last 3 thermostats available in 2017 for myself and 2 neighbours and am now seeking alternatives with failing existing units.
The existing wireless thermostats are identified by the receiver in the FH-BU unit i.e, only the thermostat is needed, as the receiver is integral to the FH-BU

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back