Seimens SE64a630 problem...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I have the above dishwasher that has given good service for the last 2 years. A few days ago all I could hear was what turned out to be the water impeller. Im not sure if its trying to pump water out but the pipe isn't blocked as i put some water into the trough and it pumped it into the receptacle i had waiting on the end of the waste pipe.
I have done full power on off resets to no avail, i dont know if its trying to finish a cycle or start one but all i get is the impeller spinning in a little bit of water in the trough. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Martyn

Sponsored Links
Firstly reset the appliance if it still does it check that the base is not flooded.

Sponsored Links
hmmm....thx 4 that dialacowboy.
On a more practical theme, it would be very difficult to get the machine out as it is fitted in between other cupboards. I have determined that, after finding how to reset the machine the impeller has now stopped and i can hear a sensor tripping for a few seconds before all noise stops. This now lends weight to the water sensor idea and i would appreciate any ideas as to how i can, if possible, clean the water out from the unit without getting a joiner out to remove the unit from its housing.
thx again.

Martyn

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back