semi recessed basin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello chaps,

I wonder if any of you can help me. I am currently installing a new bathroom for which all the sanitary ware is being supplied by the customer. He decided to go with a semi recessed basin for which I would build a boxing to accomodate it, tile the front and fit a peice of stone on the top. He instructed me to build the boxing only 190mm deep. I voiced my concerns at the time that if the boxing were that shallow he may have trouble finding a recessed basin with recessed part of it shallow enough to fit. He assured me it wouldn't be a problem but as I'm sure you've all now guessed.....it is a problem. So to cut a long question short, does anybody know of any semi recessed basin out there where the recessed part is no more than 190mm deep. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi,
Montrose furniture do a shallow semi recessed but it is not that big.
There are others as I fitted one from Ambiance Bain at customer request then they turned round and said it was too small but did source a 500 wide by 200 deep recess plus the overhang but the name escapes me. I googled and found what I was looking for.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back