Separate heating system in extension - acceptable?

Most recent underground supplies are in yellow plastic pipe and that cannot be anywhere inside a building.

Although I have a short length in my house.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Bet you dont it will be yellow sleeved house entry completly different from yellow pipe.

My gas bills are very low already (£2/month when I'm living alone!) and I would essentially never recoup savings made with a more efficient boiler.

At £2 a month you are obviously not using the heating. If you intend to continue in that vain, why are you installing more radiators in order not to use them? On the other hand, if you are planning to use the heating, then it will cost you more than £2 a month, so the above comment is meaningless!

He did seem to be saying that he was going to become a landlord and let out the rooms.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Bet you dont it will be yellow sleeved house entry completly different from yellow pipe.

I don't know what colour it is but its about 35 mm outside diameter and is not rigid and can be twisted about 30 degrees with one finger!

Been like that for over 20 years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back