Shed/Lean to advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a walkway at the side of my house that I would like to cover over and turn into a shed of some sort. I was wondering what more professional types would recommend? There is a pic of the area attached. The wall to the right is the neighbours, it is brand new but only shallow foundations, our side of the wall is about 2 foot higher than ground level on the other side of the wall. The floor you can see is tarmac. I am assuming that its easier to not incorporate the wall on the left, even though I have nice neighbours it could be a pain down the line. So I was thinking something of studwork construction, but having zero knowledge of this kind of thing it would be handy to have some input.....

Also what kind of roof options would there be? I don't intend on doing any of this myself, I will get someone in to do it but at this stage I just need ideas...

Edit- not sure how to attach pics, will try this....
www.diynot.com/network/Nate33/albums/

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back